As a UI Motion Designer, you are an integral part of our design team and an expert practitioner who influences and collaborate with designers building digital products. You love problem solving, confident to embrace the unknown, and you are able to work cross-functionally in distributed teams. You are part of a dedicated team of specialists committed to producing world-changing products in the technology industry and share our focus on user centred design and a passion for learning and experimenting.
- You will support product development squads, responsible for driving motion design as a critical element in the user experience, improving motion design assets over our design system, and continue building the holistic UI motion design framework
- You will work closely with the UI Design Manager to design high-quality user interfaces and experiences on behalf of Design Studio, a global Centre of Excellence providing the company and local markets with strategic design guidance
- You will be responsible for the motion design language and principles, working with Product Owners and UI Designers in multiple squads towards product goals
- You will design and develop motion design to contribute to our flagship products & services, Source (the company's Design System) and the different design studio initiatives
- You will drive innovation via motion design concepts to support Design Studio as Centre of Excellence
- You will have the ability to search for improvements to products and services and work with the squads to implement them.
- You will develop meaningful and delightful animations while ensuring the brand direction and user's needs are always centred in the experience
- You will provide animation concepts and other design elements, ranging from prototypes and presentations visualisation to style-guides documentation
- Fluent English both written and spoken
- A degree-level education (or equivalent) in design, fine art, digital media, graphic design, product design or industrial design
- Strong experience in After effects, Principle and\or Framer, Axure. Lottie
- Knowledge of web and app best practices involving device performance and technical constraints
- Experience in a commercial product, service and/or telecoms or technology company
- Extensive visual and motion design experience (>4 years), preferably in an agency environment, with some industry recognition and at least 1 year experience working on user interface\product design.
- Experience working in agile teams, driving forward product goals and metrics, building engaging products and working with design systems
- Solid understanding of user-centred design, UX principles, best practices and how motion design can improve the user experience
- Communicate well with team members, including those in different countries.
- Demonstrate proficiency communicating throughout the design process while formulating high-level motion design frameworks
- Extensive experience in prototyping and translating UI animations & micro-interactions into specifications for product development
- Comfortable with a broad range of visual styles, animations and cinematic narratives