About our partner:
The Treasury Application Developer provides application support for the bank data interface/processes implemented in our NON-SAP systems.
Individuals in the work group perform base support by responding to problem tickets and service requests made by users around the globe.
In addition to base support the work group provides services in response to requests for enhancements / SWIs / projects to the banking processes implemented in these systems.
The Treasurers Support Analyst is also responsible for the support of multiple Treasury applications, including applications used by the Risk Management or Credit organizations.
This support includes daily operations and also SWI and Project implementation for enhancements, new version/application introduction.
- Handles problems and service requests reported by users in our NON-SAP systems in the banking area
- Responsible for learning and maintaining those windows configuration settings in the relevant systems
- Responsible for learning and maintaining windows customizations which form part of the global financial designs
- Provides consultation regarding the technical feasibility of proposed enhancements to designs and their impact on current processes
- Develops functional specifications for proposed enhancements of file layout or SWIFT interfaces
- Provides consultation to program developers regarding program corrections and enhancements to the interfaces program or customizing the system to meet any predefined functionality gaps or region-specific requirement
- Performs initial testing of problem corrections and enhancements
- Maintains batch jobs
- Responsible for following our Agile methodology including documentation and stewardship
- Provides daily support to the Treasury Management System application and GCFF application
- Provides daily support to all credit and risk management applications in the portfolio (HighRadius, Magnum AF, Navrisk, Riskonnect and Tritech) and participate in enhancements, projects, SWIs related to these applications
- Develops user and support documentation (e.g. security model, support model) for enhancements made to all applications in our portfolio
- API Development and Consumption
- Implementing cloud-ready applications
- Perform Knowledge Transfer to technical team mates or end-user
- Participate in or coordinate extra-curricular activities with the objective of improving or creating processes, productivity, security, safety or others
- 1-3 years of Developer/Application Support experience
- A person who is able to develop code fixes, little enhancements, new functionalities.
- .Net Framework
- Visual Basic
- SQL (queries with table joins, views, stored procedures)
- API knowledge
- Toolset: TFS, GIT Version Control System, Azure DevOps build and release pipelines, Visual Studio, SQL Server Management Studio
- IT Degree
- Fluent English