About our Partner:
Our partner, a member of the Fortune Global 500, is the fastest growing technology company on the planet, with growth outpacing our competition quarter after quarter. Our partner is seeking a Supplier Quality Engineer to directly support Manufacturing and Supply Chain Quality/Engineering activities at Üllő, Hungary manufacturing site.
They are looking for a Test engineer who will be responsible to setup and support the Test activity in manufacturing. Primary contact for internal interactions will include the leadership team, managers and employees.
- Follow organizational goals, strategies and procedures
- Respect the department’s KPIs and follow up closely on all actions.
- Setup the Test Process for the manufacturing from network installation to software
- New Production Implementation on the manufacturing site
- Document all continuous improvement projects and create presentations/reports to the leadership.
- Co-work with global teams in sharing best practices.
- Operate in an environment that complies with health, safety and environmental policies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or IT field.
- Minimum 1 years of proven experience in manufacturing and/or engineering (computing industry is an advantage, but not mandatory)
- Analytical & Problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English & Hungarian
- Windows and Linux setup experience, network, Coding and scripting skills
- Server/Network configuration and troubleshooting
- Linux/RedHat - Installation - CLI - remote access - TFTP/SCP/SSH/Telnet/DHCP protocols
- Basic shell programming, or equivalent (Python, Perl)
- hardware/debugging/cmos/Setup at boot time to review and change cmos/uefi/imm settings - network switches: serial interface/web GUI/flashing firmware/programming configuration/CLI
What we Offer:
- An open and stimulating environment within one of the most forward thinking IT companies
- Flat structures and fast decision-making processes
- A modern and flexible way of working to combine personal and professional life, working from home
- An international team with a high focus on Gender Diversity
- Attractive compensation package