Manpower is recruiting HR Specialist for its client, a leading European financial services provider specialising in the purchasing and management of non-performing and performing loan.
- Proven work experience as an HR Specialist;
- Experience with Revisal and/or other personnel software;
- Solid understanding of labor legislation and payroll process;
- Experience with collective bargaining agreements;
- Familiarity with full cycle recruiting;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Good problem-solving abilities;
- Team management skills.
We are looking for an HR Specialist to join our team and monitor all the functions present in the company.
To be successful in this role, you should have a good understanding of full cycle recruiting, solid knowledge of labor legislation, good communication skills and MS office knowledge.
Ultimately, you will foster a healthy workplace by ensuring our HR procedures run smoothly at all times.
- Inform employees about job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, promotion opportunities, etc;
- Update employee records with new hire information and/or changes in employment status;
- Develop and implement HR policies throughout the organization;
- Implement training and development plans;
- Plan mid-year and annual performance review sessions;
- Maintain organizational charts and detailed job descriptions along with salary records;
- Receive the forecast hiring from the countries and ensure recruitment process runs smoothly;
- Monitor the budget by departments;
- Process employees’ queries and respond in a timely manner;
- Collaborates and offers support to the companies within the group that carry out operations on the site;
- Stay up-to-date and comply with changes in labor legislation.
- A contract of employment in a friendly atmosphere within a group listed on the Swedish stock exchange;
- Opportunity to take part in a new project and transitions;
- Opportunity to gain experience in an international organization;
- An opportunity to participate and drive the work of developing a Shared Service Centre;
- Social benefits package:
- Private medical care;
- Sports programs;
- Co-financing of commuting and group insurance.