About our Partner
We are a world-wide technology leader committed to building a better future across the globe. We have a customer centric culture where we recognize and reward exemplary individuals and team achievements. We strives to ensure that diversity remains a competitive advantage by fostering a workplace that leverages, respects and values individual differences. If you are ready to challenge yourself and advance your career in a performance-driven, growing international culture, please join us!
- read and understand telecommunication and construction technical design drawings, site survey documents;
- provide feasible, cost effective and health and safety compliant solutions for telecommunications design related projects (wireless networks, site construction and site solution; knowledge of optical fiber networks is a plus);
- draft or check the technical documentation for different projects related to wireless networks, according to customer requirements and project specifications (eg: design using specialized software/ technical memo/ bill of quantity/ order proposal/ connection diagrams/ quality check and acceptance of the on-site installation works);
- keep in touch (by phone, video canference or e-mail) with partners from other European countries on technical related matters that may occur and provide technical solutions.
- bachelor degree in the field of Construction or Engineering;
- good knowledge of Telecommunications field (wireless networks) including equipment, technologies and network configuration;
- experience with technical site solution related activities in the Telecommunication’s field is a must;
- strong knowledge of English and Spanish languages (both written and spoken) is mandatory;
- good knowledge of any additional foreign language (both written and spoken) is a plus;
- strong knowledge of design software – CAD (eg. AutoCAD);
- knowledge of Microsoft Office package (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio).
- good communication skills, fast learner;
- analytical thinking, open-minded, goal oriented and proactive;
- able to work both individually and in a team environment;
- willingness and availability to travel for business purposes (currently limited by pandemic restrictions).
Fluent English and Spanish