Individuals in the work group perform base run operations and/or project, enhancement activities, for the Purchase to Pay (PTP) process, in support of the Procurement business. This position is specific to Accounts Payable area.
- Provide base support
- Action tickets and service requests made by customers and business partners.
- Undertake senior tasks
- Act as technical SWI lead who is responsible to:
- Consult and enhance process improvement activities in different procurement teams
- Complete design documents, perform unit
- Design services in response to requests for enhancements to the PTP process acceptance testing
- Coordinate the IT and change management activities for the requested enhancements.
- Areas of work for Payables
- Bank and Payment file configuration, Invoice processing, Vendor Invoice Management, Vendor Master, Control programs for Invoicing.
- Liaise with different departments internally
- Collaborate with other capability process teams and EMIT functions (e.g. Batch, Security and SPS) globally
- Develop and deliver integrated solutions to address business needs and/or resolve existing operational issues.
- Participate in the development, review, or update of system risk assessments and controls catalogs, as needed
- Tools – confident user
- ServiceNow – a big plus to have user knowledge
- FI, MM – Accounts Payable tools
- VIM (Vendor Invoice Management) tool
- ABBYY FlexiCapture– it is preferred
- Any SAP system (e.g. Upstream, Downstream, Chemical, Corporate)