About our Partner:
Our partner is looking for a talented professional to join their team as a Senior Frontend Developer. In this position, you will have the chance to utilize your experience in UX/UI and will also develop new frontend solutions in close cooperation with your agile team members.
- Design and implement UX/UI solutions;
- Use your knowledge of strategic technology stack such as REST, Microservices, Cloud based infrastructure;
- Work closely with your squad to determine the low level design, the technical and functional specifications;
- Provide the impacted object list, test, and deployment documentation as well as developer documentation;
- Perform code reviews to identify basic technical and logical errors;
- Play contributor role in your agile team, maintain solid knowledge in your community of practice by demonstrating your best practices.
- 5+ years’ work experience in the field of frontend development;
- Strong programming skills in Angular framework;
- Openness to deepen your knowledge in React JS;
- Familiarity with UX/UI tools (e.g. Adobe Products);
- Good knowledge of Functional Programing, Object-Oriented Programming and design patterns;
- Working proficieny in English;
- Knowledge of ECMAScript Standards.
- Experience with Typescript;
- Knowledge of BEM methodology;
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines.
What we Offer:
- Becoming part of a flexible, supportive and agile team;
- Challenging opportunity within an exciting multinational environment;
- Opportunity to join a prestigious, successful and internationally well-known company;
- Competitive remuneration;
- Flexible working hours;
- Company laptop;
- After probation period in addition to the base salary: Cafeteria, health insurance, NN’s group life and accident insurance;
- Yearly performance based bonus.