About our Partner:They started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management, theyremain true to our roots. That’s why their engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for their 100,000 employees and customers across borders and cultures.
What are they today? Their offices and labs located worldwide and serve +440,000 customers in 180 countries.
They all work from different places dealing with different challenges and opportunities. But their goal is mutual. They build breakthroughs, together. They succeed together and create a better tomorrow because they believe that the difference between success and failure is a great team. They invite you to bring your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in the differences that they will find the power to keep shaping the way we enable future innovations.
Looking for an inclusive company to develop your career as far as you wish? It’s is the place to be! Recognized as a 2021 Top Employer in 20 key markets, as a Best Place to Work in 4 countries according to Glassdoor, and as “Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality” in the first quarter of 2021, they know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps them competitive and provides opportunities for all. They believe that together They can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment!
- 4-8 years of experience on Linux administration.
- Strong knowledge of Dell Boomi or any middleware
- Strong knowledge of SAP Data Services 4.2
- Hands on experience in SAP DS code deployment, SAP DS repo creation and configurations and user access management.
- Strong understanding of the Linux Operating System, standard networking protocols, and components.
- Working knowledge on Networking such as Virtual Network, Load Balancer, VPN Gateway, Application Gateway, and Content Delivery Network
- Strong shell scripting knowledge.
- Hands on experience on handling sql queries on Hana DB.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills demonstrated the ability to assimilate new information and understand complex topics
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, written and oral, to allow works well in a multicultural team environment
- Self-starter's ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced work environment
- strong salary ranges
- great team
- opportunity to evolve and improve
- bonus and cafeteria