Are you an experienced auditor or a security professional? Would you like to take part in building our new team? We are Corporate Security, keeping the company secure across our global footprint. To stay ahead of challenges, we are expanding our global Controls & Assurance function with a new team.
As the Senior Specialist of the team, you will:
- Liaise with Group and local stakeholders and help creating security culture
- Realise our assurance plan by leading and delivering remote and on-site reviews, coordinating self-assessment of controls and supporting the Security community
- Take part in maintaining our global policy & control framework.
You will learn about different domains from Business Resilience through Fraud & Investigations to Physical Security and gain an insight into how the telecommunications industry works.
What you will love in your role:
- Preparing, coordinating and supporting control operator self-assessment of their controls across Group entities and local companies
- Planning, leading, delivering and following up quality reviews of control self-assessment
- Delivering and supporting deep dive, on-site reviews of Corporate Security domains (currently Business Resilience, Fraud & Investigations, Personnel & Physical Security, Law Enforcement Assistance) when required
- Supporting the Security Policy Assurance Managers and our stakeholders for a high-quality assurance and an improved security culture and community
- Developing and maintaining a deep understanding of our framework, methodology and the Corporate Security policy domains through continuous on-the-job and formal training
- Liaising with various Group and local stakeholders
- Supporting professional communities in our Corporate Security domains
- To contribute to professional communities in our Corporate Security domains, acting as an enabler in creating security culture
- Ability to understand, analyse and syntesise (often in writing) complex information
- Literacy in Microsoft Office: advanced use of Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to build and maintain professional relationships, often virtuallyManaging a dynamic, fast-paced working environment where prioritising, tracking tasks to completion and consistent, high-quality delivery are critical
- Understanding of, or experience in the telecommunications industry
- Understanding of, or experience in any of the Corporate Security domains and the security aspects of the EU regulatory framework
What we offer:
- A dynamic environment where innovative ideas are always welcome;
- A collaborative community where your professional goals and work are supported by a diverse team;
- Access to internal trainings through company university and external trainings via other providers;
- A supportive internal coaching and mentoring culture;
- Opportunities to participate in company activities and events;
- Corporate assets, including a laptop and mobile phone (unlimited EU talk + 20GB data);
- Discounted fleet services for employees and their friends & family
- Cafeteria package;
- Private Medical Services;
- Employee Assistant Program to support your wellbeing and mental health;
- To ensure our colleagues’ health & safety we are working from home until the end of the pandemic. In the long run we will be meeting each other max 2 times/week in our fully refurbished, digital office.