- Support, maintain and optimize the diverse SAP Landscape, which consists of SAP IS-U, ERP, CRM, BW, S4HANA, FIORI, BW4HANA, BO, Solution Manager, PO, Portal, SMP, TREX, DMS, Web Dispatcher etc.
- Plan and perform SAP SP Upgrades, Add-On Installations, Release Upgrades and System Migrations
- Plan and integrate new SAP Products, as well as 3rd-party products and services into existing customer landscapes
- Plan and Perform SAP system refresh, database restore & recovery activities.
- Perform Database Administration and DB Upgrade Activities
- Plan and perform O/S Parameter Tuning (Linux/SLES) for SAP Application Servers & Database Servers.
- Provide technical expertise, Identify and resolve the system availability issues, system errors and performance issues.
- Perform root cause analysis across for technical issues. Develop and present findings and recommendations to stakeholders.
- Perform SAP Printer management, Job scheduling, Transport management, System monitoring and all other basis related activities.
- Create & maintain documentation on system configurations, maintenance processes and schedules. (For e.g. Technical Architecture Documents, Standard Operating Procedures & Execution Process Documents)
- SAP Certified SAP Basis admin (Technology Associate or similar)
- Strong experience with SAP on Linux (SLES), Oracle and SAP HANA databases.
- Strong experience in administrating and troubleshooting SAP Products SAP IS-U, ERP, CRM, BW, S4HANA, FIORI, BW4HANA, BO, Solution Manager, PO, Portal, Web Dispatcher and common integration scenarios for these modules and related technologies (SSO, Encryption, Session Management, Loadbalancing, etc.)
- Strong experience in planning and performing SAP system upgrades
- Strong experience in End-to-End problem analysis and resolution (from enduser, through all involved components and technologies, up to the backend)
- Plan, track and successfully implement complex SAP services and projects in close alignment with internal delivery and customer project leads
- Ability to maintain high degree of knowledge/understanding in various SAP Technologies and applications.
- Ability to perform assigned tasks independently and complete deliverables on time.
- ITIL process handling (incident, change & problem management)
- Good Communication skills in English & Hungarian Languages
- SAP Netweaver administrator certification for AS ABAP and AS JAVA
- Experience in migrating SAP Applications to Public Cloud, SAP OS/DB Migration certified.
- Experience in SAP SAAS Products (for e.g. Successfactors, Ariba, Concur etc..)
Location: Budapest, Hungary