- one oriented to project lead and project management: Find those end users, customers, decision makers on the market and convince them to choose our company’s products.
- one based and oriented to strong technical skills/knowledge, preferably an engineering background with experience developing, estimating and quoting electromechanical and/or lighting projects.
- main task and focus of this role will be developing and deliver winning, high-quality technical sales proposals and create specifications with Company's products in tenders.
- work directly with customers to understand their processes and develop the best solutions for their requirements
- work with our sales team to professionally represent the company at a customer, gather data, and ask the right questions to define a project
- work with our engineers and designers to develop and quote cost effective solutions
- recognize and understand the customer’s needs, make suggestions for possible solutions, and quickly develop budgetary numbers
- technology research / analysis
- cost analysis and estimating
- develop value-added propositions and proposal writing
- bachelor’s Degree in an engineering-related discipline is preferred (e.g. Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Controls Engineering, etc.).
- technical attitude is required – candidates must be proficient with the usage of MS-Office, Visio and basic CAD. Familiarity with Electromechanical and lighting projects
- minimum of 1-3 years in building or manufacturing industry with several years in sales or project management
- ability to travel to the customer site as necessary
- strong Technical Writing Skills
- strong interpersonal skills – successful candidates will communicate effectively, possess strong writing skills, etc.
- highly organized, excellent problem solver, strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize and multi-task
- positive attitude
- reference can be provided from former employer
What we offer:
- competitive compensation package
- support of career aspirations and personal development
- challenging position within an growing company
- company car - Also available for private use
- mobile and Laptop