- the candidate will be responsible for the complete product proposal. He should be able to understand the technical parameters of our product and support the Sales team and the market to understand the advantages of the product offer
- the candidateis responsible for working closely with business development, capture and operational personnel to develop and deliver winning, high-quality proposals and able to provide a first level technical support to customers.
- he will lead the training activities to customers
- responsible for the technical knowledge of the products
- responsible for managing the complete proposal development process resulting in compliant, compelling, and competitive proposals responses
- communicate proposal status to proposal team and leadership team
- ensure compliance with project and customer’s requirements
- lead timely production and delivery of compliant, compelling proposals
- active contributor in pre-proposal activities. (research, drafting marketing materials, developing winning proposal strategies, competitive analysis)
- develop and maintain proposal content library and related documentation
- develop and maintain knowledge of GPHS proposal processes or subject matter (technical solutions, management approaches, QA/QC methodologies, technical narratives and staffing approaches, past performance, etc.)
- maintains himself update in observation of rules and local regulations
- relevant Product manager experience in the market manufacturing solutions for home & building automation, energy, and smart lighting
- be able to have a technical but in the same time proactive commercial approach. Shall be able to understand the customers’ needs quickly and deliver a supportive proposal.
- Attitude to teamwork and flexibility is very important.
- This flexible role requires a technical general knowledge preferably in electro-mechanical and/or lighting materia.
- The ability to meet deadlines, a commitment to teamwork, and detailed follow-through is key to success in the role.
What we offer:
- competitive salary
- opportunity to work in a pleasant and friendly team, and a highly professional environment where you will have the chance to learn daily and develop your career
Fluent English, both spoken and written