About our partner:
Are you looking for a next step in your career, eager to apply your skills and knowledge in eCommerce world? Are you on top of the latest digital marketing trends and ready to be a part of digital transformation initiatives for a leading IT brand? Are you results oriented individual with excellent communication skills?
As Marketing Manager for online sales platform/marketplace, you will join a dynamic HP team in Hungary, reporting to the Marketing Manager of Eastern Central Europe.
You will be defining, implementing, and measuring data-driven marketing and performance campaigns – leading the growth of a marketplace in Hungary. The right person for this role is a digital marketeer with business development mindset having a similar experience and passion for data and constant improvement. Self-starter who is eager to try new things and open to learning.
- Create and implement marketing strategy aiming to launch, drive traffic and conversion on the platform, including leading agency selection. Define eCommerce platform performance KPIs.
- Execute campaigns that have direct impact on online sales from the platform: create assets and approach to communication, A/B testing, Search & SEO strategy, close loop marketing.
- Improve customer experience, branding, provide input on product portfolio and navigation on the platform to drive conversion
- Continuous monitoring and analysis of e-commerce website traffic indicators, customer segments and sales conversion: preparation of weekly / monthly reports
- Assess the performance and return of marketing investment (ROMI) of campaigns
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Marketing or related fields
- 2-3 years of professional experience in a similar field: eCommerce, performance marketing, online sales development with a proven track record of driving growth
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversions, and online customer acquisition
- Excellent analytical, data management and presentation skills
- Good prioritization, project management and time management skills
- Good communication skills, readiness to work with many stakeholders
- Fluency in both Hungarian and English language