About our partner:
The company is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider.
Driven by a commitment to sound operations, ongoing innovation, and open collaboration, we have established a competitive ICT portfolio of end-to-end solutions in telecom and enterprise networks, devices, and cloud technology and services. Our ICT solutions, products, and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world's population. With employees, the company is committed to enabling the future information society, and building a Better Connected World. We invest over 10% of our annual sales revenue into R&D and more than 45% of our employees engage in R&D.
- Support NFV Core project Remote delivery, according to the requirement investigate output HLD/LLD/DD. Remote commission and integration;
- Troubleshoot the technical problem within test period and services migrate;
- Be sure the project successes delivery;
- Provide the remote delivery solution to customer and cooperate with local office delivery.
- Familiar with at least one field of core network products technology: CS/PS/IMS/NFV/HSS/UPCC;
- Knowledge in product testing or project delivery or design;
- Familiar with mainstream servers (such as HP/IBM) or NFV maintenance experience is considered a plus;
- Familiar with openstack , VMware, CloudOS is preferred;
- IP certificate is considered a plus;
- Can accept short period business travelling.