About our partner:
As part of a technical group within Citibank’s Cyber Security Department, this position is responsible for supporting the foundation of Cyber Security, specifically with perimeter connectivity. The primary focus of this position will fall under the migration activities for London DC with respect to Perimeter Security Operations.
- Firewall rules Management (creation/ modification/ deletion) by following Change management process.
- Participate in migration activities and provide troubleshooting support from Perimeter security standpoint. Identify issues, provide support for isolating problems, finding RCA.
- Willing to work on weekends for migration activities off business hours.
- Completing additional tasks in connection with the role but not detailed in the current job description, charged by the direct manager, supervisor, or the functional head.
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- 6-10 years of extensive Security Experience with Checkpoint Firewalls, Juniper Networks Firewalls, Palo Alto Network Firewalls, Bluecoat Proxy, IPS/IDS.
- Strong troubleshooting skills over the Firewalls, Proxy and network infrastructure.
- Extensive Data Networking knowledge and an understanding of network security standards such as Firewall Rules, Security Zones, Multicast Data Feeds, Ultra Low Latency Network Architectures & Platforms.
- Proven influencing and relationship management skills
- Exhibiting a high degree of flexibility and ability to multi-task, seeking guidance where necessary
- Strong communication skills, including verbal and written skills
- Ability to work as part of a team with remote colleagues in other countries
- Fluency in English
- CCSE, PCNSE, JNCIS certifications will be greater advantages.