About our Partner:
Our American partner is one of the world's largest publicly traded international oil and gas companies we are looking for Local Operations Purchase Analyst
- Provides Purchasing services for Capital Projects and daily operations.
- Create SAP projects (using SAP Project Builder)
- Generate SAP Purchase requisitions
- Initiate Budget Releases based on Capital Purchasing process
- Verify delivery and receipts
- Provide information for payment and for Tax Department on Asset status
- Capitalize assets – contact controllers department to have the assets registered in the books
- Conduct SAP Project Close-outs
- Keep contact with Project Managers assuring process consistency and avoiding over-runs.
- Handle all related administrative tasks in BMC, Spreadsheet and SharePoint.
Provides PtP services for projects and daily operations.
Offers support for telecom services (cellular and business lines). This may entail direct user support or liaising with vendors for fault identification or billing enquiries.
Oversees Asset Management activities (HIM/HAM) in accordance to global best practices. This involves goods receipt, invoice processing, updating, reporting and disposals.
Manages day-day relationships with regional vendors who provide IT services (e.g. Dell, BT, AT&T). Attend periodic meetings with the Supervisor and account manager to discuss ongoing issues and recommend improvements where necessary. Access external supplier portals as necessary. Work with Procurement on contract changes and updates as applicable, e.g rate changes.
May oversee planning or execute controls (ILC/KCV) as required by the Regional Operations Services Supervisor. Required to identify controls exposures, working with Control Advisors and Functions (e.g. Procurement, Fixed Assets) to take appropriate corrective actions
- General MS Office tools
- General MS SharePoint
- BMC Remedy Suite (ITSM, AM, SRM);General Vendor Management;
- General SAP
- Strong communicator
- analytical skills
- quick learner
- influence without direct authority
- negotiation skills
- willing to learn IT infrastructure management
- understanding of SLA and KPIs is a plus
- French Language is a plus