About our partner:
Our client offers a diverse portfolio of high-quality solutions:
Physical Supply, Energy Procurement, Price Risk Management, Data, Management, Sustainability.
Their solutions are trusted by public and private companies, small and large, including local, national, multisite, and multinational organizations. They support customers in a wide variety of industries, including: Manufacturing, Transportation & Fleets, Agriculture, Construction, Public Administration, Fuel Retail, Education, Hotels & Leisure, Mining, Ports (Air, Sea, Rail), Utilities & Power Generation, Commercial Services, and Hospitals. They are committed to help them solve energy challenges.
Currently we are looking for an experienced Full-Stack Developer to join their agile team in Budapest. The successful candidate will work with cutting edge technologies on a cloud-based, customer portal.
- The main focus is on an AWS cloud-based web portal solution
- Design and develop highly scalable, resilient cloud micro services by using Java
- Database design and development
- Elaborate complex business requirements and translate into epics, and stories
- Contribute to architecture design
- Work with QA on developing testing processes, frameworks, and automation strategies
- Participate in daily-stand-ups, showcases, sprint planning, and retrospectives
- Degree in Computer Science.
- 4+ years working experience in software development
- 4+ years working in software development for cloud, web or mobile applications
- Experience developing micro services on AWS, Azure, or similar platforms
- Experience with Java
- Good working knowledge of database development SQL
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodology and product development e.g. Scrum or the Spotify model
- Able to quickly identify and resolve potential performance bottlenecks and offer ideas to fix
- Customer-service focus and quality orientation
- Good communication skills, fluent English
- Experience in UCD/UI/UX Design
- Working with NoSQL database systems such as CosmosDB, Mongo, Cassandra, or Redis
- Good understanding of the test pyramid, unit & component testing, integration, systems, UI and regression testing, and performance and volume testing using automation
- AWS DevOps skills around CI and CD automation and AWS environment optimization including Docker Container Customization and ECS and EC2 configuration & optimization
What we offer:
- Interesting and challenging project
- Working with the latest technologies
- Technical trainings
- Great working environment
- Attractive salary