- Working cross functionality to build and develop new product functions, tools and technologies geared toward the success of the Cloud Operations
- Collaborate with release and engineering teams to ensure requirements and enhancement goals are met for Operations
- Build/support automation utilities and design/develop a continuous deployment pipeline
- Drive performance issues out of Operations, in collaboration with various internal organizations.
- Identify and correct application code issues and environment issues that have resulted from integrations, customizations and migrations.
- Work with and enhance tools, operational processes and knowledge centers to ensure smooth and consistent operations.
- Basic knowledge in Java/J2EE or Python based application developing, troubleshooting, and supporting enterprise application.
- Basic knowledge in web tier technologies with Apache/Nginx and application containers like Jboss/Tomcat.
- Understanding in database Oracle, SAP HANA, SQL, PL/SQL.
- Exposure to big data solutions like Hadoop, Hive and Kafka.
- Knowledge/experience in public cloud services like Amazon, Azure and Google Cloud is preferred.
- Knowledge/experience in automation tools like Chef, Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform is preferred.
- Knowledge of micro-services, Docker and K8s is a plus.