About Our Partner:
Our partner offers a range of national, easy-to-use recycling platforms allowing everyone to #RecycleEverything. They are looking for a Business Analyst who will interact with a diverse group of business leads inclusive of e-commerce, marketing, operations, finance, and other groups. He/She will be responsible for understanding, prioritizing a complex set of business needs and transforming them into actionable requirements towards the Dev Team to achieve best result. to achieve the best result. They are looking for someone who can facilitate seamless communication between the development team and those working in other departments.
- Responsible for bridging the gap between IT and the business using various sources of data and insights data analytics to assess processes, determine requirements and deliver data-driven recommendations and reports to executives and stakeholders.
- Analyse and document the structure of a business, how it uses technology and what its goals are.
- Prioritize the business requests according to the development roadmap and deadlines.
- Communicate with senior people in organisations to find out what they hope to achieve.
- Run workshops or apply other techniques to validate ideas/requests and training sessions.
- Control the development processes from ideation to implementation
- Oversee the implementation of new technology and systems.
- Identify problems, challenges and opportunities within a business and form them into ideas that can be built into digital means.Formulate ways for businesses to improve, based on previous research.
- Persuade internal and external stakeholders of the benefits of new technology or strategies.
- Relevant experience in connection with digital product development
- Commercial awareness
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Time management and organisational skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Analytical skills
- Project management skills
- An interest in, and understanding of, project management techniques and computing systems
- UX research or design experience is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills in English and Hungarian, both verbal and written.
What we Offer:
- Modern and cozy, eco-conscious office in a central location
- Conference support, In-house training, Training contribution
- Great team spirit, supportive environment
- Competitive salary
- Beverages, Coffee, Fruit-day