- Responsible for designing, developing, and supporting various new and existing Angular and/or React web applications. Working alone or as a part of a development team (e.g. solution architects, product owner, graphic designer, etc.).
- Full stack developers will be comfortable with both front-end and back-end development. Will be required to see a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Responsible for designing, developing, and supporting various new and existing Angular and/or React web applications
- Maintaining awareness of web industry best practices and standards, etc.
- This role will be asked to help contribute to maturing development processes and assisting teammates
- They will have to both collaborate with the team on larger features as well as work independently on smaller ones.
- Understand technical frameworks and landscape in order to provide explanations of various software alternatives
- Ensure business requirements are included and appropriately tested
- Steward engagement progress to stakeholders & discuss scope change and impact regularly (requirements management)
- 3-4 years of being a Full Stack Web Developer
- Application Design;Application Development / Programing;Application Support;BMC Remedy Suite (ITSM, AM,
- MS SQL;Object Oriented Programming;Responsive Web Programming;Test Driven Development;Testing;Web Application Development (e.g. .NET);Web Service Development (e.g. .NET)
- UI/UX Design