About our Partner:
Our American partner is one of the world's largest publicly traded international oil and gas companies we are looking for Financial Accounting and Reporting Analyst.
This is an entry level role to fulfill requirements to record, reconcile, analyze and report business transactions per the minimum close requirements and financial reporting instructions for non-complex reporting units either in its entirety or for assigned areas of financial accounting processes in compliance to all key controls
- Perform basic accounting entries in compliance to GFCM Standards
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts.
- Monitor aging of open item accounts and ensure timely clearance of open / emerging items.
- Perform month-end close process for assigned areas of responsibility per minimum closing requirement guidelines
- Prepare financial reporting conforms including related analysis for non-complex reporting units per financial reporting instructions