We’re re-examining our vehicles and what a vehicle means in the emerging world of automation, connectedness, electrification and the shared economy. New ideas, new technology, and new approaches to mobility are our business. Join a team of next generation thinkers.
- You will be working with the UK and Hungary EDS development teams to support delivery of the EDS commodity including geometry, cost, weight, quality and functional performance.
- Support the delivery of the EDS commodity including geometry, cost, weight, quality and functional performance.
- Merge logical data with mechanical data in alignment with build of design (BoD), build of process (BoP) and harness DFM requirements
- Drive a robust integration between 3D CAD, Circuits, complexity and 2D drawings ensuring the full alignment
- Create ECRs and 2D Drawings
- A working knowledge of 2D / 3D wiring harnesses geometry, change control, product definition and change management processes are desirable in order to support the review of feasible product actions
- Ensure robust implementation and compatibility with downstream systems through to production.
- Understands technical requirements for delivery of vehicle EDS.
- Create / provide all the required documentation / plans to support virtual builds, validation plans (PDP181, 5 step validation plan);
- To be a self-starter able to sustain a high workload, multitask and to combine Engineering with business skills.
- The ability to work within a team or alone with exceptional organisation skills and attention to detail.
- Must be computer literate, excel, word, powerpoint and have the ability to easily adapt to company specific requirements
- Good presentation skills with the ability to clearly communicate to all levels within the company.
- Experience with CATIA V6 tool
- Experience with Electrical Distribution System or electrical systems
- Previous work within a multidiscipline Engineering team
- Experience of technical problem resolution.
- Knowledge of System validation processes.
- Understanding the manufacturing process of Vehicles
- Experience with the following tools: Team Center, DT Database, ECR Database, Digital Buck, EDS-Designer
- Experience with CAPITAL HARNESS or HARNESS XC from MENTOR GRAPHICS
- (previous knowledge in WERS, AIMS, RMDV, ECR’s would be a benefit but training can be provided).
What we offer:
- Bring all this to the home of premium innovation, and you’ll find the opportunities to further your career working with a world-class team in state-of-the-art facilities. We offer a competitive salary and a performance related bonus scheme. All this and more makes the company the perfect place to continue your journey.
- We are committed to equal opportunity for all.