- Design and Development of complex software projects.
- Build solutions in an agile workflow.
- Review code of other team members and provide technical feedback and/or other mentoring duties.
- Scaling the software solutions as use of your application grows.
- Mentoring others in the technology organization.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest industry and technology trends and look for ways to implement new ideas to continually improve your projects.
- BS in Computer Science, Information Technology, Systems Engineering, Computer Engineering or related discipline is desirable.
- 3-5 years experience in software development using Dot Net/.Net technologies.
- Experienced in Scrum and Agile Methodologies is essential.
- Demonstrated experience with tools like Maven or Gradle is desirable.
- Proven ability to design scalable web services is essential, preferably RESTful.
- Experience with Cloud computing (AWS) and No SQL databases (Cassandra) or SOLR is highly desirable.
- Experienced with software practices of Continuous Integration and automated testing is essential.
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Team player with very good oral and written communication skills in English are essential.
- Analytical ability is essential.
What we offer:
- Multicultural environment
- One of a kind projects
- Great salary package
- Home office, also after COVID