Manpower is recruiting a Purchase Specialist for its client. Our client is an active manufacturer of solutions and fasteners globally, which are used in the construction industry.
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for the development and execution of marketing communications and digital content that support the objectives of the company. This includes web content, search engine marketing (SEM), search engine optimization (SEO), and account management of different marketplaces.
Main areas of responsibility would be:
- Researching and identifying prospective suppliers both locally and internationally.
- Liaising with internal project teams and maintaining strong supplier relations.
- Evaluating products and suppliers according to key business criteria.
- Preparing proposals, requesting quotes, and negotiating purchase terms and conditions.
- Preparing and issuing purchase orders and agreements.
- Monitoring supplier performance and resolving issues and concerns.
- Inspecting and evaluating the quality of purchased items and resolving shortcomings.
- Analyzing industry and demand trends and supporting senior management with the development and implementation of sourcing strategies.
- Preparing reports and maintaining accurate inventory and procurement records.
- Complying with company policies, procedures, and regulatory standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing;
- Very good knowledge of English in both verbal and writing;
- 2+ years of experience as a digital marketing specialist;
- Business Savvy;
- Digital Literacy;
- Organized Work Habits;
- Composition of Sales Products;
- Motivating salary;
- Monthly performance bonus of 10% fix salary;
- Meal tickets (20 RON per day);
- Private medical insurance;
- Transport provided to and from Pacii metro station (only 10 min drive), sector 6;
Location: Dragomiresti-Deal, Ilfov