About our partner:
Our partner is a highly innovative global company, which has multiple lines of business across over twenty-three countries. All client-facing teams utilize Hubspot to track manage sales activity and store contact data. We are now looking for a polished, analytical, and collaborative CRM Associate to manage and maintain the CRM system to maximize its efficiency, protect the integrity of the data, and enhance the company's revenue generating abilities.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone interested in combining sustainability, analytics, and creativity in a career by learning and supporting our partner's unique sales and marketing processes.
- Administer multiple maintenance functions with a primary goal of ensuring data quality and consistency across teams (e.g. maintaining contact lists)
- Ensure adherence to company-wide rules and best practices, proactively look for improvement areas
- Intervene where data consistency is not according to standards between people and technology
- Develop a deep understanding of our various lines of business to deliver high-quality solutions to requests and questions
- Implement any needed CRM projects/workflows that client facing teams need
- Provide internal teams with timely insights, analytical support
- Stay abreast of any new system developments and best practices, especially as it relates to lines of business and other company systems
- Engage directly with the IT and Analytics team on a frequent basis to formulate requirements and review mockups for the creation of key automations, metrics, and reports that support teams.
- Continue to manage the Marketing team’s onboarding into the CRM by taking over any implementation needs to ensure a smooth transition
- Spot ways to improve usage of the CRM through automating basic everyday tasks
- Participate in business process discovery workshops
- Understand which customization requests are necessary and implement in ways that benefit all user groups
- 0-2+ years of experience working in a sales/marketing/analytical role
- Some experience working in CRM. Prior experience with HubSpot, Salesforce or Zohois a plus
- Some knowledge of Marketing, Sales or Account Management processes is a plus
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel
- Must be comfortable communicating in English
- Has a logical, quantitative mindset and likes to think about processes and data structures
- Proactive & self-starter with a positive, can do attitude
- Aptitude and interest in technology or data is a plus