- Ensure the marketing of Budget products and services in order to achieve the objectives set by the Company.
- Assists the leasing manager in the continued development,
- Respond to customers’ requests and needs in a timely manner
- Help support team with the preparation of lease agreements and order forms,
- Finalize lease agreements and other leasing related documentation,
- Manage incoming leads from direct and indirect (partner) channels and be accountable for ensuring the successful conversion of leads to sales.
- Make cold calling to reach out to potential customers through different channels,
- Own the full rental experience from vehicle preparation, interacting with customers to handling returns,
- Be responsible for negotiating lease renewals,
- Study and respond to strategic calls for tenders.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Minimum 2 years of experience in sales, preferably in leasing industry, automotive or finance
- Experience in an international organization
- Result-oriented, hunting attitude
- Good command of English and Hungarian both written and spoken
- Proactive, dynamic, team player with excellent communication skills
- Analytical, creative and strategic minded with good follow-up capacity
- Self-motivated, takes initiative
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office tools
What our partner offers:
- Modern office in the 13th district of Budapest
- International environment
- Car usage for business purposes
- Competitive salary package