About our partner:
Our Partner is one of the global brokers with a well-established technology driven culture. We have selected Budapest, Hungary as the future headquarters for our Central European business and are seeking bright, motivated, entrepreneurial people to help launch what we expect to be one of the Group’s leading operations.
- As a member of the global team, you will be responsible for presenting a resolution for complaints which may relate to a variety of topics such as: order routing, execution, funding, statements and tax issues;
- Play a key role in resolution between internal teams and customers to reach fair outcomes based on local regulations and company policies;
- Develop and analyze operational and support metrics to measure the customer satisfaction;
- Provide strategic insights and lead continuous improvement efforts in customer service and operations in cooperation with other teams;
- Provide research for legal and compliance teams in response to claims submitted to local regulators;
- Build and lead the new local Dispute Resolution team, which will be a part of a global and fast-growing company.
- 3+ years of relevant dispute resolution experience, preferably at a large investment service provider or other financial institution;
- Strong interpersonal skills, good oral and written communication skills with a focus on finding mutually beneficial solutions for customers and the company;
- High degree of comfort with technology and a functional understanding of how technology can be applied to business and regulatory solutions;
- Ability to work under pressure, formulate solutions and defend assumptions;
- Leadership skills to build and lead the new team;
- Fluent English and Hungarian plus any other European language will be an advantage.