About our partner:
We are currently looking for highly skilled programmers from junior to senior level with an affinity and liking for Mathematics and passion for high-quality software engineering. Our openings could be qualified mostly as „back-end development” however day-to-day responsibilities may be connected to front-end tasks as well.
Our partner has consistently been at the forefront of trading innovation, starting with the invention of the first floor-based handheld computer in 1983 and we pride ourselves on being primarily a technology company. We continue to challenge the status quo and push boundaries to offer the best trading platform with the most sophisticated features all for the lowest cost to our customers.
- Designing, implementing, and delivering high quality software solutions that conform to architectural standards
- Managing and “owning” significant development tasks end-to-end (from business requirements analysis to 3rd level production support)
- Demonstrating excellent collaboration skills in working closely with other development teams to roll-out important changes and applications
- Researching, conceiving, and developing technology solutions to extend and improve IB’s customer facing and back-end applications
- Reviewing code changes made by other developers to ensure correctness, efficiency, readability, and conformity with best practices
- Optimizing and refactoring existing code for improved reliability and performance
- Writing and maintaining design and engineering documentation
- Testing, fine-tuning, and deploying new software features
- Performing maintenance, updating production configuration required for rolling out new functionality and providing technical support
- Degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Experience in C++ development
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of SQL and/or relational databases, other data storage solutions
- Experience in working in Unix/Linux environments
- Experience in at least one scripting language (e.g., Unix Shell)
- Strong communicational skills in English
What we offer:
- Very competitive base salary
- Stock and cash bonus
- Travel, food and gym allowance, etc.