We’re re-examining our vehicles and what a vehicle means in the emerging world of automation, connectedness, electrification and the shared economy. New ideas, new technology, and new approaches to mobility are our business. Join a team of next generation thinkers.
“In Hungary, we get things done”. – this is the motto of our luxury automotive partner.
The new Hub in the centre of Budapest, will lead the organisations transformation of Global Purchasing. As a young and dynamic team, we are building our Purchasing team from the ground up. You will build a team, innovating new ideas and ways of working.
Reporting to the Regional Purchasing Manager, within this role you will have responsibility for managing the external supply chain from the partner’s suppliers within a given commodity.
You will be responsible for all post sourcing commercial contract and change management activities for your designated commodities and suppliers.
This role is also pivotal for interface with other key functions within the company; Acting within a core team of Production Purchasing, Product Engineering, Supplier Technical Assistance (STA), Material Planning and Logistics (MP&L), Cost Estimating and Manufacturing.
- New Product Launch: Responsibility for all post sourcing commercial contract and change management activities for given commodities and suppliers. Management of the commercial aspects of change, ensuring that we deliver on time against Quality and Cost targets.
- Supplier Performance Management: Ensuring supplier performance to meet Quality, Cost, Delivery, Innovation and Sustainability (QCDIS) requirements.
- Cost Management: Ensuring effective cost management of your given commodities and suppliers, which will involve launching new products at their target cost as well as achieving year on year cost reduction on current spend to deliver against savings targets.
- Commercial Contract Management: Investigation and resolution of in-contract commercial issues such as liability claims, invoice issues, price discrepancies.
- Risk Management: Ensure continuity of supply to global production plants. Understand risk events within the supply chain, and support with escalated issues. Lead longer term risk mitigation projects to create continuous improvement.
- Ideally experienced in Supply Chain/Category Management or Procurement for at least 5 years
- Fluent in English
- Good influencing and communication skills
- High level of drive within a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Ability to work independently, results driven, demonstrating tenacity
- Strength with MS office software
- Experience in using ERP systems or SAP
- Automotive OEM experience is beneficial
- Bring all this to the home of premium innovation, and you’ll find the opportunities to further your career working with a world-class team in state-of-the-art facilities. We offer a competetive salary and a performance related bonus scheme. All this and more makes our partner the perfect place to continue your journey.