About our partner:
Our partner is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries. They provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
- Understand and collate business requirements then design, develop and maintain business Intelligence dashboards using BI toolsets such as Tableau.
- The developer will also be required to communicate back to the customer in the form of regular updates therefore excellent communication skills is essential and knowledge of agile methodology is an advantage.
- Confident Tableau knowledge is a must
- Knowledge of dashboard design concepts and best practices
- Analytical mindset
- Experience with relational databases and data models
- Knowledge of SQL (Microsoft SQL Server) and the ability to query complex data sets within a relational database
- Intermediate english knowledge (both written and verbal)
- Ability to prioritize / quickly adapt to changes / work autonomously
- Precise, accurate work
- You May Have Already, but will otherwise learn
- Web development ASP.NET (VB.NET) using Visual Studio
- SAP knowledge
What we offer:
- Multinational environment
- Proper training and support from the team and other stakeholders
- Being part of a fast growing and dynamic team where diversity is leading
- Employee friendly environment, good team spirit, flexibility upon agreement – part time and/or home office opportunity
- Good compensation package