About our partner
Our partner is a leading, global provider of technology-enabled business process outsourcing services to automotive manufacturers. We are looking for motivated new colleagues who will increase customer retention for automotive manufacturers throughout Central and Eastern Europe.
- Manage day to day warranty claims according to KPIs;
- Verify warranty policies and procedures application;
- Check the integrity and correctness of claims;
- Self-assessment on managed cases;
- Cooperate with senior team members about cases in analysis
- Communicate with Dealers and Customers (mainly in writing)
- You finished high school.
- You are interested in the automotive industry and/or automotive technology.
- You are fluent in English and at least one of the following languages: German / French / Dutch / Swedish / Norwegian / Danish / Finnish.
- You have strong communication, organizational and time-management skills.
- You have excellent attention to detail and pride yourself on being punctual/ reliable.
- Experience working in automotive aftersales processes would be an advantage, particularly if you have worked at an automotive Retailer or Dealer.
What our partner can offer
- Modern office situated in Budapest and home office days
- Regular training and access to global career opportunities/career progression.
- Regular social events.
- A professional but relaxed working environment, as part of a welcoming and diverse team.
- Relocation Package available for candidates outside of Hungary.
- Work visa sponsorship if needed.