About our partner:
Our partner is looking for mobile developers to join our fast growing software development team to work on components design/implementation in Java for Android.
- Work in a multi-OS environment writing portable C# code for Linux and Windows
- Considering the long-term architecture design and using it to influence implementation decisions
- Commercial experience of core Java programming with strong proficiency
- Experience of working with a functional programming language
- Experience with at least 1 scripting language (Python is preferred)
- Experience with unit testing frameworks, BDD is an advantage
- Experience with object oriented development and design paradigms such as design patterns
- Experience of working in a Linux environment
- Strong Database experience preferably with DB2, Sybase or Oracle
- Technically oriented, proactive, and enthusiastic, with extreme attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s in EE, CS, Math, Physics or similar (masters/PhD a plus).
- English written/verbal communication skills.
- Mobile development experience and/or strong desire to master mobile development for Android.
- Familiarity with trading technologies is a plus.